In the Bowow Dog Grooming studio, we collect the following information, and it is accessed by employees only.
New Client Form: (entered by you at your first grooming appointment)
- Your name, address, phone number, email address
- Any details provided about your dog, such as their name, age, and breed., combs used, where we have scissored, nails trimmed, date of the visits etc.
- Emergency contacts and vet information
- Any medical problems that either, you make us aware of, or that we find as part of the grooming process, such as (lumps, bumps, warts, heart murmur etc.)
- Any other notes that may be applicable to the dog during the groom.
Any non-returning customer records will be destroyed within 2 years of their last visit.
You might choose to provide your contact details if you do any of these things:
- Submit a query.
We may use your personal information in the following way:
- to respond to enquiries made by yourself.
- to send appointment reminders via email and text message.
- to send vouchers and promotions.
- to ask you for reviewing us.
- for market research purpose.
- for record keeping purpose.
- to deal with enquiries and complaints.
- to contact you in connection with your appointment, dog collection or drop off, cancellations or rescheduling.
Occasionally pictures of your dog may be taken, both before and after, as well as sometimes during the groom, these are for business purposes, mainly social media and on our business pages. Any images taken will remain the copyright of Bowow Dog Grooming.
Bowow Dog Grooming DOES NOT share any customer data or information with any third parties for marketing purpose.